Wound Ostomy Continence Clinic
McDonough District Hospital (MDH) offers comprehensive wound, ostomy, and continence services through a multidisciplinary team approach.
Assessment and treatment are provided by certified wound ostomy continence nurses (CWOCN), registered nurses, and physical therapists.
These specialists collaborate with physicians and other members of the health care team to develop and implement a well-balanced and comprehensive plan of care for patients with wound, ostomy, continence, and pelvic floor problems.
A Continuum of Care
The specially trained staff at MDH provides wound, ostomy, and continence services with a physician referral in the following settings:
- Inpatients who are admitted to MDH
- Outpatients who are able to leave home and come to the Wound Ostomy Continence Clinic on the third floor of the hospital
Located on the third floor of the NEW addition
To find us:
- Enter through the new Emergency Services entrance, West of the current main entrance.
- Once you enter the first set of doors, go right and head down the corridor.
- The elevator will be on your left.
- Take the elevator up to the 3rd floor and exit the elevator to your right.
- The reception area will be waiting to assist you.
Patients are referred to the clinic by a physician order. For more information or to schedule an appointment:
- Phone: (309) 836-1634
- Fax: (309) 836-1741
- Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM