– routine blood cell counts including Hemoglobin and Hematocrit
– examination of urine specimens for bacterial infections, etc.
– Protime testing for monitoring of Coumadin dosages, working cooperatively with the Anticoagulation Clinic in the monitoring of patient’s INR values.
– surgical pathology of tissue specimens
– Pap smears; fine needle aspiration exams
– studying microorganisms (bacteria; AFB, fungi, viruses)
– testing for various diseases, including allergies
Genetic testing for Clostridium Difficile
– pre-transfusion services of blood products for inpatients and outpatients
– routine chemistry testing, including glucose, lipid profile, and cardiac testing
Urine Drug Testing
– collection of urine specimens; Licensed DOT and Non-DOT Collectors; off-site collection in community also available.
- Nuclear scans, including bone and cardiac exams
Mobile PET/CT scans
– offering a variety of tests (ie. blood cholesterol) in the community and for workplace screenings.(309) 836-1530