Admitting / Registration
For more information call, (309) 836-1585
The Admitting/Registration department is located at the front entrance of the hospital, adjacent to the front lobby information desk.
The hours of operation are as follows:
- Monday-Friday 6:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday 6:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Sunday 6:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Holidays 6:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- After hours patients are directed to the Emergency Services Department for registration.
If you are scheduled for a test, you should arrive at registration at least 15 minutes before
The Admitting/Registration Department is responsible for the following:
- Register outpatients
- Admit inpatients and observation patients
- Order tests for patients
- Perform phlebotomy (blood draw)
- Verify insurance for inpatients and outpatients
- Collect co-pays for services
Please bring the following information with you when you register:
- Photo Identification
- Insurance Card
- Referral or precertification form or authorization number
- Any written orders or paperwork the physician provided
During the registration process, the registrar will verify your name, address, and insurance information. You will also be asked to sign a health care consent form which covers consent to treat, responsibility for payment, assignment of benefits, release of medical information, and independent physician services. Upon completion of your registration you will be directed to your point of service.