2013 Festival of Trees
The MDH Development Council is pleased to announce its 8th annual Festival of Trees. It is with great pleasure that we invite you to join us for an exquisite display of decorated trees, wreaths, table toppers, and more.
The West Central Illinois Arts Center will be transformed into a holiday wonderland where you will enjoy entertainment provided by groups and individuals from the community as well as participate in an "I Spy" game by looking for various items hidden on the trees.
Raffle tickets may be purchased for a chance to win $200 cash on the "Money" tree donated by Steve Silberer/Century 21. You also will be able to vote for your favorite "People's Choice" tree.
The funds raised this year will benefit the Emergency Services Expansion project at MDH.
We hope you will help us kick off the holiday season by sharing in this festive celebration while supporting your community hospital.
~Marcia Twaddle, Chair 2013 Festival of Trees Committee
Schedule of Events
Monday, December 2
Magnolia's, 130 N. Lafayette, Macomb
Teddy Bear T "Girls Night Out"
- Admission $10 + one new Teddy Bear (stuffed animal)
- Hors d'oeuvres will be served.
- Bears/animals will be displayed on the Teddy Bear Tree at Festival
- All stuffed animals will be donated to MDH patients after Festival
Thursday, December 5
West Central Illinois
25 East Side Square, Macomb
Festival Illumination Gala
- $35 per person, ticketed event
- Formal- black tie optional
- Sneak preview of dazzling holiday trees, wreaths, table toppers, and more
- Wine, beer, and hors d'oeuvres
- Entertainment by Sondra Mosley, pianist/vocalist
- Silent Auction
Festival of Trees
Friday, December 6
Polar Express Story Time
- Open to the community
- $3.00 admission (children 10 & under free)
- Holiday tree, wreath, table topper, etc. display
- "I Spy" game, People's Choice Award
- Money tree raffle ($200 cash) donated by Steve Silberer/Century 21
Saturday, December 7
9:00AM - 5:00PM
9:30AM: Don & Kay Norton and Ruth Parks
10:00AM: Ukulele Macomb
11:00AM - 1:00PM:
2:00 - 3:00PM: Bucurie Brass
Ruben Puha- 1st Trumpet
David Hellyer- 2nd Trumpet
Vanessa Montelago - Horn
Bryce Conrad - Euphonium
Seth Brown - Tuba
Sunday, December 8
Monday, December 9
9:00AM - 4:00PM
Check out highlights from the 2012 Festival of Trees!